Question
Posted by: Moedeloos - not anymore!! | 2012/04/20

3-apple-a-day diet

Wow, after numerous attemps over the last year to loose some/any weight, it is finally happening. I found this diet in your diet detective section and it rocks! In the last few days I have lost my first kilo in a year! Who knew that our portions were so oversized. And at no stage am i starving myself. Next week I am back at gym after a 3 week absence, and I am so motivated to get strated again because I have finally found something that works for me!!

Thank you so much

:-)

Dear Moedeloos
I am so pleased that you have at last found a diet that helps you to lose weight and that you are motivated to return to your gym.
Wishing you great success

1

Dear Moedeloos
Wishing you great success