Question
Posted by: TK | 2010/07/13

2yr old not gaining weight

My daughter is 2yrs, weighs 9.5kg. I''''ve been to a pedetrician whenn she was about 18mnts bacause she wasnt gaining enought weight. All sorts of tests were made but all was in order. There was a point where she was treated for TB (at 1yr), and the doctor figured that after treatment she would gain weight but nothing happened. She eats four times to five times in a day. I''''m really worried about her weight. Please advice.

Hallo TK
I think you should take her back to the pediatrician - one should check for thyroid problems, malabsorbtion, lung or kidney disease, diabetes.

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/07/13

Hallo TK