Question
Posted by: nono | 2010-08-18

2nd try

We did IVF in June and miscarried two weeks later, we decided to try again this month. I am still taking the same medication as last time however my experience is totally different. Last time my stomach was bloated in the first week that I started taking medication and I was nauses all the time.

I don't think that the lack of side effects means anything.

2
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2010-08-22

Posted by: nono | 2010-08-18

We did IVF in June and miscarried two weeks later, we decided to try again this month. I am still taking the same medication as last time however my experience is totally different. Last time my stomach was bloated in the first week that I started taking medication and I was nauses all the time. This time is totally different, I have no symptoms at all and I am in the second week of medication. What could be the reason for this?

Reply to nono