Posted by: Mommy2be | 2009-02-03

2nd Trimester and exhausted

Hi there,

I am 17wks pregnant - and am finding my self more tired now then during my first trimester. Im really exhausted and find that I cannot concentrate at work, and its really starting to frustrate me. Im not sleeping well at night either - whcih only makes the situation worse.

Is there a tonic that I could take that wouldnt do my LO any harm?Or any other suggestions?

Try Blackthorn berry elixir.

Posted by: NICKY | 2009-02-03

try Black Thornberry Elixer (at clicks or pharmacies) - recommeded for pregnant woman . it worked for me - just note it has suger in it so dont take it late afternoon - wow made that mistake once and i was up far too late.

good luck

Reply to NICKY