Question
Posted by: Me | 2009-03-13

2nd time lucky?

Hi there!

Im a young lady who broke up with her long standing b/f a while ago cos he was unappreciative of me. I always came 2nd best if not last to him. I have very recently met a guy whom I think I can build a life with, the problem is he works in a supermarket(to pack things on the shelves). Im doin very well career-wise, earn a 5-digit salary and my career prospects are increasing, meaning my salary will increase by a considerable amount very soon. I think im really into this guy and I don’  t want the salary difference to become an issue bcos i know men tend to have an inferiority complex when it comes to the woman being on top,earning more.
My problem is Im ashamed to tell people where my new b/f works, I think they will laugh at me behind my back. Im even afraid to show public affection.

Has any of you ever gone thru the same situation and if so, how did u deal with it?
What if im letting someone who could have treated me right go?

I responded the first time you posted this question --- and leave it to other readers to respond, as this is outside of my area of expertise