Posted by: caro | 2008-12-08

2nd and smoke

i am 24 weeks pregnanant and just would like to know i am not a smoker but on occasions lately more due to the december period going out more often and find myself around alot of smokers can this harm my baby often in a room with smokers and also would like to know i sometimes find myself sleeping on my stomach does this pressure harm your baby?

Passive smoking can affect the baby. Perhaps try to ask people not to smoke around you as you are pregnant.
Sleeping on your stomach will not affect the baby.

Posted by: Tebogo | 2008-12-08

Caro- u sound like a careless mom to be. How dare you put ur child`s health in danger by being around smokers? December period has been around for many years....stay as far as you possibly can from hazardous zones....

Reply to Tebogo