Question
Posted by: Ali | 2011/09/09

2month injection

Hello, if anyone can assit me i would greatly appreciate it.

Please note that if i should go this month, then it would be my third time going for the 2month injection. within the 5months that im on the injection i had my periods very funny, i would bleed for 7days then it stops then it start all over again after 3days. then i will have my period for 15days straight, august i got my period teh 19/08 then it only stopped the 03/09, now i see that i''m starting to bleed again(09/09/11) is this normal, what is my body just adjusting to the injection or what is it something to concerned about. I told the nurse and she gave me a tablet that i should take but they don''t alos tell me why this is so. everything is related to stress nowadays.
please help!
tahnking you all in advance.

This sort of itrregular bleeding happens to some women on the injection. Itb probably means that the injection does not agree with you and you should consider a different form of contraception.

1