Dear Doc,
Im currently 29weeks preggy and vomiting in the mornings yellow bitter substance its gaul, is this bad or good i have spoken to my gynae about it she said i shouldn' t worry its because everything pushes up and the uterus is growing the nauseous didn' t really stop its been there since day one of my pregnnancy......Im feeling sick doc cant wait for the next weeks to pass.

Some women do vomit throughout the pregnancy. As long as you keep some food in and gain weight, it should not affect the pregnancy.

Try eating ginger (cookies, anything) or drink ginger tea. Works wonders, is 100% natural and good for you and your baby.

It should help.