Question
Posted by: Therese | 2011-06-20

29weeks pregnant - sharp/stabbing pelvic pain

Hi - I am 29 weeks pregnant. I woke up this morning at about 02:00 with pain over my stomach (sort of just below my ribs but toward the centre). I went to the bathroom and I got almost instant relief. But since I got at 05:00 I have this sharp/stabbing pain in my pelvis and I''m a little nauseous today. I can still feel baby kick and move around like crazy. Should I be concerned or is the pelvic pain just round ligament pain or maybe Braxton hicks contractions? Thank you.

It is hard to say without an examination. I would suggest that you see your doctor.

1
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2011-06-24