Question

28 weeks pregnant - pain

Hi dr
I am 28 weeks pregnant with my 3rd baby
I am experiencing strange pains in my lower stomach - near my pubic area, for the last 2 days. Its like cramps then fade into a dull pain that last for about an hour or so. Its not Braxton Hicks, I remember what they feel like, and also my tummy does not go hard during the cramps

Another issue - I am experiencing terrible pain and discomfort during intercourse the last few weeks - to the extent that it just does not happen anymore.

What could the problem be??

Is it possible I have an infection or could it be something else

It could be an infection or early labour. I would suggest that you see your gynaecologist to check what this is.

1