Posted by: Phil | 2009-01-16

28 weeks preg

hi, i' m 28weeks pregnant &  alreay my legs are swollen i think that is because i sit the whole day at work and i rarely go out during my lunch break as i have so much to do. I had planned to go on maternity leave on the 20th March coz the baby is due on the 28th will that be safe for me to go on maternity on my last week? i' m scared i might deliver early as sometimes the sonar is not 100%.

That is always a risk with planning your maternity leave. As long as you are feeling okay, you can carry on working till then.

Kate Please post your question separately.

Posted by: Kate | 2009-01-16

Please advice because I am confused. My last period was the 13 Dec 2008. I did a blood test on Monday 12/01/09, but dont know how many weeks I am pregnant. Is it 5 weeks, start counting from last period, or is it only 3 weeks, when ovulation took place (27 Dec 2008?)
Date: 16/1/2009

Reply to Kate