28 weeks - large fetus head

hi, am a bit concerned although gynea not to concerned that my fetus head is large (boy) i am 28 weeks but the scan reads as follows bpd 31w4d ac 29w1d fl 30w1d with my edd at 290809 which it is 15 sept as my last period was 8 dec 08. also efw is 1478g, his heart beat is also slower 120 beats, should i be concerned, should i go for second opinion , what should i do, i have had 2 misscarriages before both lost before 7 weeks.

The pregnancy is dated from the first scan, so you should not take notice of later scan dates. The measurements are all normal, it may just mean that the baby is a bit bigger than average. There is no need for concern. A heart rate of 120/min is within normal movements. Just keep a note of the baby's movements and be sure that he/she is moving thoughout the day.