Question
Posted by: Private | 2012/03/07

25kg''s in 2 Months

Hi There...

I have been doing my research and I cannot get any closure on this... I managed to loose 25kg''s in 2 months from a Calorie Counting Diet and excersixe. i did not cunsume more than 600 Calories a day with a 0g Fat intake, and it seems to me that this is not common, or is it? How did this happen, what could the reasons be... I have spoken to people on the same diet that took over 10Months to loose this amount of weight... furthermore, I have maintained and have not put any of the weight back on, and have gone back to eating normally... Your comments on this will be greatly appreciated, i just want to understand my body better.

Thanking you kindly,

Dear Private
I think you must be a very special person with a special strong determination and also a very special metabolism. You are correct that the majority of people will not lose 25 kg in 2 months even if they reduce their energy intake down to 600 kcal per day and avoid all fat and do exercise. However, most people will not stick to such a regimen for 60 days either. They will start slacking or cheating or cutting corners and most will revert to their pre-starvation diet food intakes thus not losing such large amounts of weight. In your case, the pronounced weightloss may have improved your metabolism to such an extent that you are not regaining any weight.
Enjoy your unique status

5
Posted by: Marlene | 2012/03/13

Oh please share the diet you were on. Congartulations and thumbs up for sticking it out for 60 days.

Reply to Marlene
Posted by: suzy007 | 2012/03/12

Please tell me what you ate during the day. I would really like to try this myself and need to loose 25kg.

Reply to suzy007
Posted by: Private | 2012/03/07

Yeah it is... a bag of Cement :-) Thanks

Reply to Private
Posted by: Wow | 2012/03/07

Wow. I eat 600 calories for breakfast only. Wow - you must feel great, that is a lot of weight you are no longer carrying around.

Reply to Wow

Dear Private
Enjoy your unique status