Question
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/06/01

25 weeks pregnant - due date 15 sept

i am still feeling my baby move and i can hear his heart beat on my doppler at home, but he is not moving as much nor as strong is this normal? he is more active at night though, what is normal for this time of pregnancy - 1st time pregnant, how many times a day should i feel him move/kick

10 times a day is normal. What you describe sounds okay.

3
Posted by: Beth | 2009/06/07

It' s normal i am at 30 wks now and my boy kicks a lot at night than during the day...Sometimes is just lit movements but do not worry ....

Reply to Beth
Posted by: MOMMY | 2009/06/02

I AM 20 WEEKS PREGNAT GOT A PAID UNDER MY WOMB AT THE RIGHT AND SIDE.

Reply to MOMMY
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/06/01

I am at the same level, I am sometimes worried that there are days where the baby is just too quite, and then there are days where he gets so busy moving, strong kicks, i guess it shud be normal if i am not the only one experiening this:) take care