Question
Posted by: JAYS | 2009/05/11

24 Weeks - PLEASE HELP

Please can you help! I am currently 24 weeks pregnant and my Doc put me on Augmentin coz of Bronchitis. All finished but i ended up with thrush and was put on Caneston. Still not completely clear though.

I dont know if its related but for the last day i have had terrible pains on the one side of my back that shoots through to the one side of my tummy, i also have quite sore ribs on this side too. I am just a bit worried that it might be a kidney infection. I havent been able to speak to my gynae as he is away today.

Thanks for your help
JAYS

You are right that it could be a kidney infection. You could see your GP in the meantime.