Question
Posted by: Carol | 2012/01/14

24 ct gold in face cream?

I recently turned 40 and as a special treat a friend of mine bought me very expensive face cream that supposedly contains pure gold that absorbs into the skin and works its wonders. Whether it actually works remains to be seen (I''m doubtful) and although I am pretty sure the particles are too big to absorb deeply and go accumalate in my organs or something (one sees gold leaf on some puddings after all...), I am more concerned about it perhaps interacting with other skin care products or sun screens etc. Any thoughts?

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Carol, thank you for the question.

The gold that is used in topical products (including other minerals) are safe to use on their own and with other products.

1
Posted by: anti-ageing expert | 2012/01/18

Hi Carol, thank you for the question.

Reply to anti-ageing expert