Question
Posted by: CP MOM | 2008/09/08

21,2 kg' s....and losing

Hi Cs and everyone...

I have now lost 21.2kg' s. This weekend I went to lunch with someone I have not seen in a long time and she' s now also going to go on diet she was so impressed with my weight loss!

Today I sent a pic to someone who I' ve not seen in a year in the pic is my sister' s 1 month old baby and they phone me from cape town to say : WOW!

It' s the most wonderful feeling in the world...and has just made me more adamant to lose all the weight I have to...

Hope all of you are fine...oh yes and cs for as long as i live i will NEVER stop taking ad' s again, I did for over a year and now that ive been back on a month i can sooooooooooo feel the difference - will never again think i can cope without them or that they are just to expensive..they are worth EVERY SENT!

Love Mom

Thanks for reminding everyone that sensible dieting can work, and how good it feels. I wonder whether your serious illness may have kick-started the weight-loss, and you are perhaps sensibly building on that rather than re-gaining it ? Continue to be an inspiration !

6
Posted by: Lin | 2008/09/09

Well Done!!!!

Reply to Lin
Posted by: blackbird | 2008/09/09

bliksem, i wish i could loose weight ....

Reply to blackbird
Posted by: CP MOM | 2008/09/08

Unfortunately there is no MAGIC DIET it' s hard work and perseverance......it' s:

WEIGH LESS

Yes, how boring you might say or i' ve tried it before...SO DID I, i just think this time i was READY for it, tired of being so fat and tired and not being able to walk with Ne or the dog and tired of feeling " bloated"  all the time...it' s wonderful to have gone down 2 pants sizes....

It has taken me 7 months - of which i farted around for 2 of those 7....so it could have been sooner....

Ne is fine in fact very, very fine thank you. I have an ulcer (which I suppose helps with the diet because i now cant just eat anything) but it' s under control! And if i stick to the weigh less diet then I actually dont have attacks!

Love Mom

Reply to CP MOM
Posted by: Maria | 2008/09/08

Hi CPM. We heard you were ill, are you better now? How is Ne doing?

Reply to Maria
Posted by: donacka | 2008/09/08

Good day
Can you also please give me the diet, I am struggling to lose weight and is diabetic. Can you please forward the diet to donackaatwebmaildotcodotza. How long did it take for you to lose the kilo. I think that you must feel wonderful because I think if I can lose so much weight i would be estatic.
Everything of the best.

Reply to donacka
Posted by: Mariska | 2008/09/08

Well done, please could you tell me what diet you are doing? Sounds like its working!!!

Reply to Mariska