Posted by: patrcia | 2010-08-05

21 year old stranded

ive been dating this guy for 12months(since last year june) and have neva had sex with him coz im a virgin...part of me wants to have sex with him but not sure..WHEN IS THE RITE TIME 2 HAVE SEX?

always be aware of the risks of sexual intercourse namely pregnancy and hiv/std transmission. ensure that before you consider being sexually active you prevent against both of these. dont engage in intercourse unless you feel completely comfortable with you partner. dont feel pressurised either, especially from him. there is no right or wrong time but make sure it is something you want to do with someone you want to do it with.

Posted by: Cathy | 2010-08-08

Hi, all I can say is that it depends on each one individually. Im 47 + met my fiance 18ths ago. We dated 7 mths b4 having sex but we spoke about it + planned it. We r both divorced but never really slept around but we both first took HIV tests + had a complete medical check up. That having been cleared + pregnancy not being a possibility we then planned a romantic long weekend getaway. Our sex life is now really flying, he''s introduced me to tantra, something he + his ex did. Last month we got engaged + the big day is in Dec. Well this feels + is right 4 us. U must do what feels right + what works 4 U. Just remember though pregnency + disease r a distinct possibility. Enjoy but take care.

Reply to Cathy
Posted by: Pat | 2010-08-05

When you feel horny..

Reply to Pat
Posted by: mother | 2010-08-05

once he''s put the ring on your finger and he will Respect you for the rest of your life - trust me!

Reply to mother
Posted by: Jj | 2010-08-05

You are the only one who can tell when is the right time, 12 months is good enough to wait, you have to check values that you have between you and your b/f, check if are you not on a roller coaster, maybe he''s waiting for you to initiate.
Did you ever spoke about sex you and your b/f?

Reply to Jj