Yesterday was our 20th wed aniiversary. Husband and I had an argument a week ago &  he doesnot talk to me. He didnt even wish me. I thought he would put this argument aside and remember this special day. Guess we will never get the day back. Im so hurt.

Childish, wasn't he ? Give him a special 20th Anniversary present --- a course of marriage counselling sessions with you and a good local counsellor

Posted by: LOL | 2009-04-29

come on CS, what' s up with your advise today? I think both parties are in the wrong, how do you stay for a week in silence with a spouse of 20 yrs???? Did anonymous try do something special herself for the annivesary , or is it up to the man to initiate the celebration????

Reply to LOL
Posted by: Liza | 2009-04-29

Argument a week ago and you' re still not talking? That really sounds bad. Perhaps you should try couples counselling?

Good Luck

Reply to Liza