Posted by: CP MOM | 2012-01-27

2012 &  Donovan Moodley?

Good day Dearest old Shirnky how are you ? How has 2012 been so far for you and your spoilt kittykat?

I promised myself THIS YEAR will be my thin year :-) ....what is one year out of your life hey? So on old year i over-ate and over-drank and i started dieting on the 1st....6kilo''s and counting....

I just want to hear your bit about Donovan Moodley....What happened to your " blogs"  (or what shall we call it) about cases like this? hmmmmmm or maybe i have not been here for so long i don''t know where to look? I''ve read Piet Buyleveldts book and it was really interesting also David Klatshoff (sorry for spelling) and also Killing Kebble...scary what goes on in this little country and how sheltered we live...

Have you ever though of a book yourself?

Charne is doing so well at school - good thing is she''s in the same teacher''s class for the 3rd year...and that''s also the bad thing because it means she is no longer developing (and you know my issues accepting she is not " normal" ) but she is learning new words and she can do a helluva lot more then the " normal"  kids in my house :-)

On the love-lifes side things have never been as good as it''s now (7 years and counting). We have seemed to settle into a routing with time for all the kids and for us as well and G now takes one afternoon in the week off at 4 so we can braai and spend time together.....and then G and i have " date night"  every 2nd saturday and i''d recommend it to all :-)

Hope you are well and always love to hear from you - how few have your direct-ness (is that a word?) and funny-ness

Love as always

Older and shrinkier, of course. Cat is outaged at the suggestion she could ever be spoiled. As author, co-auhor, editor, etc. of some 100 books, I have done so already. Not on these particular tpics yet though.
I am amazed that the courts are allowing Moodley to appeal in this way on such ridiculous grounds, and then allowing him to indulge himself and show off again --- and that apparently the court is allowing him to make unsubstantiated grandstanding claims without actually any proof. I dont recall any oher conviced criminal being allowed such fun. AND i WONDER WHO IS PAYING FOR ALL THIS ?
Pleased to hear Charne' dong well. Balancing familiarity and challenge isnt easy. And the relationship seems to have settled into comfort. I prefer date nights every 3rd Saturday, but otherwise i tsounds about right

Posted by: Regular | 2012-01-27

When you have lost all your weight will G be marrying you?

Reply to Regular