Question
Posted by: Apache | 2010/07/07

2010''s Hottest Babes

Now that the 2010 SWC is almost over seeing all those foreign Babes on our shores ( sorry to see them go back ) who would you say are the hottest Babes that visted our country, which country - I would vote for the Chilean / Spanish .They are so hot .

Sexy foreign babes? Where were you all your life? South Africa has the best!!

6
Posted by: Don | 2010/07/19

Hy guyz..i knw overseas babes are hot but our mzanzi women rocks! go to kzn,Pta, N/west, capetown just have a look at them..yoooh ! im just confused i dnt know whom to marry !

Reply to Don
Posted by: Spotter | 2010/07/07

Guys Guys Guys !! You want HOT chicks ??? Pretoria my man. They are simply gorgeous. Oh yes, I almost forgot Grahamstown when Varsity and the girls schools are back. Whoooeee

Reply to Spotter
Posted by: Apache | 2010/07/07

Women - you are quiet correct those dutch women are quiet sexy and appealing as well but their tallness is the problem any chick taller than me ( am 1.8 m ) would not be in a well rounded package for me .But I am not writing them off , I have seen some dutch girls pictures ..... even in the flesh when they caravanned on the Bluff in Durban ......yes they were so friendly too ...talking foreign . But I am not down playing the race cards tha darker skinned women do it for me .

Reply to Apache
Posted by: Woman | 2010/07/07

Apache, I agree that the south american ladies are stunning, but what about those dutch women with their beautiful blonde hair and loooooong legs?

Reply to Woman
Posted by: SW | 2010/07/07

So what....mxxxxm.......

Reply to SW
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/07/07

Reply to sexologist