Question
Posted by: Tired | 2010/03/02

2010 isn''t what it was suppose to be

Ive been having the worst year so far, the love of my life and I broke things off, I was in 3 seperate car accidents, I feel lonely in Joburg(from pretoria) and I can''t seem to see the positive things in life. How do you pull through the hard times, if there''s nothing to hold onto?

Like many other readers, T, I've been there, too. One gets through, sometimes by just patiently waiting. Maybe 3 car accidents in one year is a buit much - is there some avoidable risk in that story ? There will be safer years, and new friends, to come

2
Posted by: Lira | 2010/03/02

Try and be thankful for the lil things, you are alive today after 3 accidents, not many people can say that. Be greatful for your life.

Reply to Lira