20 weeks pregnant and so hard

I am 20 weeks pregnant with my 4th baby and 28 yrs old. I just cant believe how had its getting. The aches and pains are quite unbearable. I feel so much pain around my pubic bone, hip joints and lower back. Its so hard to get up from lying/sitting. I have to wait a few seconds before walking and sometimes I feel like I have to hold around the pubic bone because of the pain. It feels impposible to put pants on when standing and hurts a bit when climbing stairs.LAst night when we went shopping for only 1 /12 hours I felt like crying from the pain in the pelvic region. I dont know what is going on. I only picked up 2 kgs so far and wonder how hard its going to get when I become bigger. Is there anything I can do to hepl with the pain??

Thank You

Dear Anonymous
This pain is caused by the influence of the hormones on the ligaments of the pelvis causing it to become loose and unstable - it may help to wear a supporting girdle - it looks like this|Maternity_Clothes|B001D4X9LY&CPNG=women&ref=tgt_adv_XSB10001
and you will get it at maternity wear shops.
You can take Panado for the pain but it can get so bad that it causes a disclocation at the front where the two pelvic bones join, so if you feel that there is movement in the joint or you walk with a limp, rather let your doctor have a look.