Question
Posted by: amy | 2008/10/21

2 years older

iam worried, iv been dating a guy for 5months now, he doesnt look young, he is very factuos in everything he says, iam very childish and feel he is more matured than iam.iam 27yrs old and he is 25yrs old.he knew my age weeks after being together,i didnt know his age until last month,when he left some documents at my place,he always claimed he is older than iam and still saying that.i sometimes have a problem with that,cause i feel that people are aware that iam old and he is young.

he is very handfull and likes to help me with family related staff.my mother doesnt know him and he likes taking me home cause i stay in another province.

he will let me buy a bus ticket and at the last minutes,he' l tell me that he will take me home and when i refuse,i can see that he is hurting.4 days after we met,he insisted on taking me home,i dont know if he feels i have a boyfriend at home or what.

he loves taking control of my things,like when iam going shopping for my furniture with my own money,he loves to have a say and when i dont agree with him,hel say i dont listen and respect him.
whenever i ask someone else to help, he gets bitter.

he has a 6yr old girl and i dont have,he once got cold when i said, she is my little girl,i regreted it and was hurt by his reaction.iv stopped taking about her but its really hard cause i love kids.i wanted to show him that, i love him and his little girl.

Calendar years are much less important than maturity. A difference of 2 years is utterly trivial ; but he sounds more mature than you are, according to what you are saying. But he sounds over-controlling and meddling in your life.