Question
Posted by: XXX | 2011-01-13

2 week thrush, please help

I have PCOS and in the past or just before and during my period I seem to get a burning sensation as if it is thrush. I would treat it with creams and everything was fine. I got a thrush infection or so i think 2 weeks ago and been experiencing on and off burning which seems to be stronger in the morning, then it goes away, and then it comes back again and also it makes it uncomfortable to urinate. I''ve been using the cream, but can''t seem to shake this off. Over december and recently been eating a lot of chocolates. I''ve stopped when I got the infection but it still there. Is the extreme high sugar consumtion still a cause of vaginal thrush 2 weeks later or could it be something else?
Please help as this is very irritating feeling.

Thank you in advance

If you are diabetic, this could aggravate thrush. Have a look at the Top 5 questions for ways of treating it.

1
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2011-01-16