Question
Posted by: nats | 2010/10/27

2 things- anal sex and men crying after orgasm

I have 2 things that have been bugging me. Why is anal sex so open these days. Every guy that I have ever met, tries anal on me the first time we have sex. Sure I love it but something like that should be done once you have been with this person for a while and trust this person. Why is it so in the open these days? Next.... I met a guy over the weekend. We had sex twice and both times he cried after he had cum on me. What would make him cry? It sort of freaked me out.

I agree that anal sex is a very intimate act and it is indeed more common these days purely because of the increased marketing in porn magazines, movies, etc. People in general have become more open about sex/sexual fantasies/desires and feeler braver to try it out. If your'e not comfortable engaging in anal sex than dont allow yourself to be forced into it. You must be a consenting partner. As for the crying after orgasms - all men are not the same and clearly he is more of an emotional type of person. I wouldnt read too much into that, especially if he otherwise seems to be a great person.

9
Posted by: Mohammed | 2010/10/30

Anal sex we like coz it is tight.

Reply to Mohammed
Posted by: BMW | 2010/10/29

Maybe he had just seen my bank balance - I know it makes me cry.........

Reply to BMW
Posted by: p | 2010/10/28

Sis Nice Guy! Lol!

Reply to p
Posted by: Nice Guy | 2010/10/28

What worries me is the fact that, you sound like somebody who goes out quite often, as for crying no comment.

Reply to Nice Guy
Posted by: XXX | 2010/10/28

Anal sex has become part of normal lovemaking but is a bit pushy to try it first time out.
No idea why the guy might cry other than he was so glad to have sex at last ..... lol
Just make sure that you practice safe sex.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: A man | 2010/10/27

Oh dear another idiot on the site, referring to the letter above from anon at nats. Anal sex is normal by whose standards?? maybe yours but not everyone feels the same way about it. IT is far from normal to many. And what''s with the insults?? what gives you the right to call the lady Fugly, which is not English anyway as there is no such word. Get a life and go play elsewhere if you cannot be polite and provide any useful comments.

Reply to A man
Posted by: Anon@nats | 2010/10/27

Oh boy, u really know how to pick ''em dont u? Anal sex is a norm nowadays...get used to it! and maybe u really fugly so he cried realising what he just did with a fugly lady.

Reply to Anon@nats
Posted by: HUH | 2010/10/27

I agree with A women. Im a man and anal sex has never interested me. My point is if i have a vagina to go for why go for the anus. The whold crying thing... Well the guy might have had a traumatised childhood or some sort of internal injury. who know

Reply to HUH
Posted by: A woman | 2010/10/27

I agree with you regarding the anal sex thing, I don''t know why men seem to have become obsessed with it. It should definitely only be done once you know the person well and not on a first date, I would never permit it.

I have no explanation regarding the crying thing, sorry.

Reply to A woman