Question
Posted by: Lola | 2010/07/28

2 scared 2 give BJ

We have been married for 7 years. I am happy with how things are in bed and I am sure he feels the same. I have never given him a BJ before - (have not been with anyone else either) Fact is I am drop dead scared to do it. Please don''t tell me just to go down and DO IT. There must be a way for me to ease into it?

firstly communicate this with him - he may not even like a bj. if he does, there are many books available that can guide you every step of the way. but you should first ask him to guide you through what he likes.
why not rather start by masturbating him; subsequently you can use your spit to lubricate him; and slowly over a period of time you can become acquainted with the idea.

11
Posted by: kk | 2010/07/30

when you do go down on him, remember to use lots of tongue and hand movements other wise your jaw might start to ache

Reply to kk
Posted by: wanna | 2010/07/29

ME - you could touch me...

Reply to wanna
Posted by: ME | 2010/07/29

Lola, communication might work here, discuss it with him. I hope you appreciates you. communication did not work for me, my wife does not want to give me a bj, and I have been craving for months now to go down on her and blow her mind, I even read up on clitoral stimulation, but ja, lets just say its not going anywhere, these days she does not even want me to touch her.

Reply to ME
Posted by: Woman | 2010/07/28

Lol Bozo - so true though....

Reply to Woman
Posted by: Nks Zuma | 2010/07/28

Bozo you are spoilong the column, make your very own posting to get help, do not use someone else''s

Reply to Nks Zuma
Posted by: XXX | 2010/07/28

Not sure why you would be " scared"  to give a bj.Provided he is clean,simply start playing with his genitals and slowly move your head down until you are in a position to slip him into your mouth.
What happens from there will come naturally and better with practice.
If you don''t like the idea of him cumming in your mouth,then stop before it gets to that point.
He will love you for doing it.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Bozo | 2010/07/28

BJ = Jewellery. Use it dont use it.

Reply to Bozo
Posted by: good advice | 2010/07/28

do yourself a favour and buy this stuff called Play, you can get it at any pick n pay or spar or clicks in the condom section. Get the feel one and i promise you its tastes so sweet and tasty and you won't even feel like your are blowing him but sucking a delicious sweet. trust me, it helped for us :) Good luck. and don''t be scared guys love it so your man will be doing anything you ask him to do :) let me know how it works out

Reply to good advice
Posted by: Dan | 2010/07/28

Hi Lola,

I have a fiance like you in the sense that she does not like giving my a BJ. She says she does not like the taste and smell (even after I took a shower and don''t " smell"  down there). My previous girlfriend on the other hand could not contain herself in this dept. She gave me BJ''s wherever we went. So I think your man must just live with the fact that some women don''t like giving BJ''s. I still go down on my fiance and she loves it, but she does not return the favor. I don''t get mad, I understand that she does not like it and I don''t care about it anymore.

If you really want to try to do it for your man, let him take a shower and clean there very well. First just try sucking on the tip to try and get a feel for it. Then let more in your mouth.

Hope it helps.

Reply to Dan
Posted by: MORWA | 2010/07/28

ASK TO TAKE A SHOWER AND TELL HIM HOW U WISHES TO SHAVE HIS BABY:IF HE AGREESE THAT MIGHT BE A CHANCE TO TAKE YOUR TIME IN MAKING SURE THE BED IS THE LAST THING HE MAY THINK OF 

Reply to MORWA
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/07/28

Reply to sexologist