Question
Posted by: 5 months pregnant | 2011/01/20

2 Questions

Question 1:
I am 5 months pregant and looking back i realize:
- I never had an implatation bleed
- although i felt slight nausea a few times, I never had " morning sickness"  once
- i''ve had 2 short mood swings my enitre pregnancy
- i''ve had no food cravings
- And virtually nothing else to complain about the entire time besides bach ache and hip ache, possibly sue to my scholiosis.
Im a little concerned over the lack of typical pregnancy symptoms. Is it something to worry about?
Baby has been moving strong since 16 weeks. and all the blood tests came back good. baby even responds to music i play to it through head phones by kicking when the c.d stops.

Question 2:
I am very short and petite, my tummy has been moving out slowly since before 3 months, i have been told that i was bigger than expected by different people at various stages of my pregnancy. I am concerned if my size will be a danger to the baby or myself if i give natural birth. I really want to. Would size be a factor?

The fact that you have not had pregnancy symptoms is not a problem. Many women don't. You are one of the lucky ones.
In order to determine the likelihood of safe normal birth you would need an estimate of the baby's weight (done by ultrasound) close to delivery.

1