Posted by: Azzy | 2008-11-17

2 Pregnancy Questions

Hi Doc,

I am 8 weeks pregnant and I have 2 quick questions please:

1. Is it safe to color my hair at home?
2. Is it safe to be having sexual intercourse with my husband? Is there a stage where we should not be having intercourse?

Many Thanks

1. I would suggest that you wiat tilkl after 12 weeks.
2. Unless you have bleeding or other complications, you can have sex throughout pregnancy.

Posted by: Azzy | 2008-11-18

Thank You so much for your responses.. i will stick it out another few weeks and then color my hair :-)

Once again, thank you all !

Reply to Azzy
Posted by: ZOZO | 2008-11-17

i' m 8 weeks too but i asked the same question, doc said there' s no problem with dying your hair because the baby is protected inside the placenta, as for sex is very good to do anytime of your pregnancy as long the doctor did not tell you u about the effects on you.

Reply to ZOZO
Posted by: FTM | 2008-11-17

Hi Azzy,

I heard that colouring is ok if it' s done after 12 weeks...

Sex is ok unless you have been told by your Dr that you are a high risk pregnancy...

Good luck!

Reply to FTM