Question
Posted by: Girlie | 2008/10/04

2 much sex

Im 55 years old and my partner is 65. He is taking CHAO JIMENGNAN tablets that he buys from the chemist over the counter. Its driving me crazy because all he wants to do all the time is having sex, the more I tell him not to use the tablets because I dont want to have sex every day but he hides the tablets and tells me he doesnt take any tablets, he says he is naturally a horny guy but its not the truth, I know where he hides it and can see he takes it all the time, at my age I defintely doesnt want to be a sex machine and dont tell me to talk to him, I do that all the time but he just hides it somewhere else every time i find the tablets, please tell me if there is anything with no taste that I can put in his food or drinks to make this tablets not working, I need help desperatelly because I just cant live like this anymore. Its disgusting that a man of his age just wants to have sex all the time, its not natural for n man his age, I cant believe that any guy his age can be natural by having sex all the time !!!!!

Firstly I have to be clear that I do no know of Chao Jimengnan - many people swear by over-the-counter libido enhancers, but since they have not been scientifically scrutinised and shown to be effective, I cannot comment on them.

I can't and wouldn't suggest anything to secretly give a partner even if there were such a thing - that would be worse than what he is currently seemingly doing to you! All I can suggest is for you to exercise your right to say no. You don't have to have sex EVER if you don't want to; many women have sex when they desire it, or sometimes to meet their partner's needs...but it sounds like this is excessive and you can say 'no'. You can't stop him from taking whatever he wants to take - that's also his right, but it will leave him frustrated (a consequence of his own doing if this over-the-counter pill works) if you are not in the mood and exercising your own right not to have sex.

As for whether it is 'disgusting' that a man of his age wants to have sex all the time; I think that is a matter of perspective. It is normal that many men of age 65 still experience sexual desire (admittedly often somewhat reduced compared to younger years - but in a new relationship this can be reawakened).

1
Posted by: E.S. | 2008/10/06

Die manne wat nog in die army was sal jou kan vertel wat blou fitriö el aan hulle luste gedoen het. Ek weet net nie van hoeveelhede nie. En ook nie of dit nadelig kan wees vir ' n ouer persoon nie.
Ek dink ook nie dis reg om pille te drink om lus te wees en dan jou maat te ontstig nie. Shame, ek hoop jy vind ' n uitweg.

Reply to E.S.