Posted by: Pix | 2011-06-29

2 months of painful periods

I am a 20 year old female and I have been on my period for the last two and a half months now. After the first month I went to the doctor for a Petogin injection because I have used that before as oral contraceptives don''t regulate my periods. Now I have very painful periods, running through to my back and lower stomach. Also, the blood has been very dark and has lumps in. I have used a few Provera 10mg pills that I had left but it still hasn''t stopped my period and especially not the pain. I feel drained. What can I do about it and what can it be?

You neeed to find a cause for this as it is not normal. I would suggest that you see a gynaecologist for further investigation.