Question
Posted by: Pam | 2010/10/25

2 minute noodles

Hi Doc,

I was wondering about 2 minute noodles. I can''t eat bread because of IBS, it just make me feel sick. I eat 2 minute noodles for luch every day. I want to shed a few kilo''s. Is the noodles fattening?

Dear Pam
I have not got a packet of 2 minute noodles available to check their energy content, but I am sure that they have a relatively low kJ content and that they should not hamper weightloss. Eating 2 minute noodles for lunch is, however, not a very balanced meal, so try having some salad and fruit and low-fat yoghurt with the noodles (provided none of these foods cause problems with your IBS).

1

Dear Pam