Question
Posted by: SALLY | 2011/06/21

2 MEN- A PROBLEM

HI

i am 14 years old and i have been having sex with two men at one time,.we go to a hotel and they want me to do sertain things that make me worried,if the one man has anal sex withh me can i get pregnant?

my other quesion,can i have anal and normal sex at the same time?

You must be worried. No, anal sex can not make you pregnant, but you can contract HIV from anal and vaginal sex. Doing both - a fantasy perhaps, but not without the risk of injury to any one.
What worries me the most is that you are considered as under the age of giving consent for sex which means that the two men can be arrested for statutory rape. What they do to you is totally wrong. They take advantage of your ignorance and besides the fact that you can be HIV positive before age 18, you can carry the emotional scars in years to come. This is law in South Africa and no money can make up for what they do you now. Please go to the police and report it, then go to a social worker to assist you. SASHA

8
Posted by: boomsie | 2011/06/24

i think this was a made up story by someone seeking attention.
but if it was the truth, i shall say ontinue with what your doing dear, your hiv order is on the way and depression as well as a suicide before 18.enjoy it little whore. no compassion, at 14 you know what is right or wrong.

Reply to boomsie
Posted by: Trev | 2011/06/21

If you are only 14, then these guys are committing statutory rape, even with your consent. Having sex with anyone under 16 is technically statutory rape.

Reply to Trev
Posted by: Rich | 2011/06/21

If you get caught you will go to jail.

Reply to Rich
Posted by: CHER | 2011/06/21

baby girl, if you don''t report these men or stop sleeping with them. you won''t enjoy adult world. you''re very young and must stay away from these men, it''s rape.

Reply to CHER
Posted by: Garth | 2011/06/21

Sally, you are ruining your life. You do not even know all the facts of life, yet you partake in things like this. Where are your parents? I blame them. You are going to make your life really miserable doing these things

Reply to Garth

A jolly good hiding from your mother is what you need. At foruteen I was still playing with dolls. I hope your mother finds out and grounds you forever.

How old are the men and have they heard of statutory rape?

Posted by: sexologist | 2011/06/21

Reply to sexologist