Posted by: flood | 2008-10-30

2 men

Im in a bit of a situation. I have been friends with my ex bf since we broke up, which was a year ago. He has had a gf. However, everytime that they break up, he comes running back to me. They have broken up 2x but this time it is for good. Now, he wants us to try again. However, a week ago I met the man of my dreams. He is everything I want in a guy. But for the last year, I have been wishing I could get my ex back and now it is happening.
I dont know what to do. I am stuck in the middle.
Any advice?

No need to be stuck anywhere. Simply tell him that you are already in another relationship you value, and you ca't keep on functioning as a sort of lifeboat when his own affairs don't turn out well.

Posted by: Nozi | 2008-10-30

stick to the new one, the ex will do what his done time and again, he' ll never change, avoid heartache girl, stick to MR NEW move on with your life.Don' t look back!!

Reply to Nozi
Posted by: paula | 2008-10-30

you need to make a choice and stick by it. I would say give the new man in your life a chance, the ex boyfriend is messing with you, everytime he breaks up with the GF he runs back to you. pathetic, tell him to bugger off and start a new fresh life.

Reply to paula
Posted by: mvon | 2008-10-30

i cant put it any better than that.

Reply to mvon