Question
Posted by: Sammy | 2008/07/10

2 Eggs on my Overies

Hi there , I had a miscarry 21 June 2008 , Monday pass I went to the Gynea because I felt sick ,He did a scan and told me that I have 2 eggs on my overies thats causing the headaches and nausia, I ask him what I should do to make myself feel better or is their nothing that he can give me to make me feel better, so he recons in time I will feel better,,,Now I ask myself what are those eggs doing their and why is it resting their (laugh) ...
My question is it because we had intercause to soon???

thanks,

Everyone makes a number of eggs each month. These grow in follicles and there can be 3-4 of them. One egg usually takes the lead and ovulates, so what you describe sounds quite normal. I can't see how this would cause headaches and nausea.

1
Posted by: Sammy | 2008/07/14

Thank you I will follow this up with my Gynea because I still have these stomach pains and sometmies dizzy spells. I did not recover yet.

Regards,

Reply to Sammy