Posted by: married women | 2012-11-19

2 days late but test negative

Hi We have been trying to conceive fro three years now,recenlty started taking fertomid and my husband is taking fertilaid for men.i took the test today and it is long should i wait until i take another test.

Dear married women
If at the time of this posting you have still not received your period, and if another pregnancy test remains negative, I would recommend that you see your family practitioner or your gynaecologist. It is not unusual to have a delayed period when using Fertomid and this is often due to the development of ovarian cyst. Occasionally these cyst may continue to enlarge and may become problematic and its vital to have a ultra sound scan done to exclude this possibility.
Answered by Dr M.I.Cassim

Posted by: Refilwe | 2012-11-19

can anyone help me....i hv been trying to conceive for the past 3yrs now,i hv tried drinking fertile xx but didnt work,i dont have money to afford an expensive gyna,is there any medication over the counter tat can help me?

Reply to Refilwe