Question

2 day period

I would like to find out the following. Me and my fiance had sex 5 weeks ago. We had sex using condoms and then we had sex twice without a condom. all on seperate occasions. She is on the pill as well and never missed one for 5 months now. We waited and she got her period on the right date. However she onlyhad her period for 2 days, where it' s usually 5 days. The same colour as always though. She had very irregular periods in the past as well, like twice a month before the pill etc.She is under enormous stress the last couple of months and that week she was under a lot of stress. Can this have an effect on her period and the time she has it?

If she has not missed a Pill, pregnancy is very unlikely. The Pill can make periods shorter and lighter.