Question
Posted by: C | 2011/06/14

2 boys playing with each others p$#$s

Would this be the appropriate forum to ask about 4 year old playing with each others penis? or is here a phycologist forum that i should ask in> ?

I''ll ask anyway - maybe someone can help in this forum
My brothers 4 year old has been caught playing with another 4 year old penis and versa visa and for the second time in a period of 4 months licking someone elses penis (also 4 year old)

Should this be a concern of the kids not being supervised properly or could something be wrong with them/him> 

I very much doubt that there's "something wrong with " the kids. Kids are curious about bodies, their own and those of other kids, and may well explore. It surely happens more often than we are aware of, but we usually don't notice or see what happens. Its not a sign of inborn perversion or a likelihood of later bad behaviour.
Licking is more unusual, and raises the possibility one would want to consider and explore, that one or both children might have been molested by older children or adults, or may have been exposed to porn, to have given them the idea of doing this.
Having been caught once, most kids would either stop doing it and take up other hobbies, or at least become more careful about not being caught at it, so here again is a slight indication for concern.
If it recurs, especially, it might be worth their seeing a child psychologist who has skills at indirectly exploring their experiences to see if there are grounds for serious concern about molestation. Take care not to react too catastrophically, as kids may be more troubled by the excess reactions of adlts than by the original acts themselves.

4
Posted by: C | 2011/06/14

Thanks for your response. I will speak to my brother and hear what he has to say

Do you think if it happened twice in a period of 6 months it could be that serious?

Reply to C
Posted by: Maria | 2011/06/14

He could also have seen some sexually explicit images somewhere and is copying what he saw.

Reply to Maria
Posted by: Maria | 2011/06/14

Seriously investigate the possibility that this kid has been sexually molested. Some experimentation is normal, but licking is sexually precocious behaviour that strongly suggest he has been exposed to this by an adult or older child.

Reply to Maria