Question
Posted by: JJ | 2008/07/24

2 + 3 month injections

I have been on the 2 + 3 month (not both at once) for nearly 14 years. I would like to know if one could fall pregnant while on the injection and how long does it take once one is off the injection to fall pregnant

It would be unlikely to fall pregnant on the injection and it could take 12 -18 months for it to wear out of your system.

1
Posted by: nash | 2008/07/24

well i dont think after being on it for 14 years you will fall pregnant while on it. i was on it for 4 years and it took me about 2 years so conceive. my period only came back after 1 year of leaving the injection!! i would say stop asap if you still want children. however some woman dont take that long. i went on the pill for one month and this seemed to help my periods to become stable.

Reply to nash