Question
Posted by: Olu' s Mom | 2008/10/17

1year old constipated ProbiFlora/Reuteri

Please help my 1year old has been constantly contipated for the past few months can i use ProbiFlora or Reuteri to help ease the problem. I heard people talking about them i don' t even what these are for. Can i please get some help on these

Expert ImageProbiotics expert

Hi Olu’s Mom.
Yes, try REUTERI, available in chewable tablets OR DROPS as he is only 1 yr (ask your pharmacist as they are in the fridge).
Dose = 1 tablet or 5 drops daily at one time. (Suggest you drop into a teaspoon and then give the entire dose at once)
REUTERI is one of the safest and most clinically documented probiotics in the world. It is desgined to restore and maintain the balance of good bacteia or flora that live naturally in your gut and are critical for a healthy digestive system.
Refer to www.reuteri.com
Remember to try and include fruit and fibre in his diet as well

1
Posted by: Olu' Mom | 2008/10/22

Thank You very much for your advisei will try the drops

Reply to Olu&#39 Mom