Question
Posted by: Jack Horner | 2008/08/04

1st Step..... done....

just came out to a friend, well actually he asked and i said yes......(he is gay) he is also friends with my wife mmmmmm.........so another support person for me and hopefully someone to help " educate"  my wife when the time comes.

Expert ImageGay, lesbian and bisexual expert

Hi Mr Horner, good to hear from you again and having followed your situation over a period I can only imagine how significant this development must be for you. Well done and just keep chipping away at the mountain, one piece at a time....

6
Posted by: Adrian | 2008/08/04

Yes take little steps

Reply to Adrian
Posted by: Gareth | 2008/08/04

One little baby step at a time...

Reply to Gareth
Posted by: Jack Horner | 2008/08/04

it does feel good, even though he has nothing to do with the big picture.......so in terms of weight off the shoulders mmmmmmmm .... must be about 2 grams off and 2 tons to go......

Reply to Jack Horner
Posted by: Gareth | 2008/08/04

Quite liberating heh? Well done

Reply to Gareth
Posted by: Adrian | 2008/08/04

You did good I came out when i was 14 but just recently admitted it to a crowd

Reply to Adrian
Posted by: Apache_boy | 2008/08/04

Wow Jack, big step! Congrats and good luck... i wish you all the best

Love
Apache_boy

Reply to Apache_boy