Question
Posted by: Natz | 2010/05/25

1st period

Had my baby 9 weeks ago...have stopped breast feeding. Have been waiting for my 1st period so that i can start my PILL again on day one. Last week i had bleeding...assumed it was day one of my period so i started my PILL then. Then the next day..no more bleeding, had all disappeared now. Im still taking the pill though.

Was this my 1st period?? Was is so light and lasting one day as i started to take my Pill again?? ..Im on Melodene...

This probably was your first period. It can be light as it is the first one and your womb lining has not built up yet.

1