Question
Posted by: Virgo | 2012-08-10

1month &  period like pains &  pink discharge

Good day, I''m about 1 month preg and having period like pains since the last week now and when I wipe there''s pinkish discharge but only now and then, not all the time, also have bad lower back pains, pls advise, haven''t gone to Dr yet as I want to wait at least 6 weeks. Just need to know if these things I''m experiencing is normal. Please advise.

The cramps are normal. The pinkish discharge could be normal as well, but if it persists or becomes bloody, see your doctor.

2
Posted by: Annie | 2012-08-13

Please go to the doctor.

Light pink discharge should be fine, but because you have cramps also its better to see a doctor and be sure.

Good luck.

Reply to Annie
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2012-08-13