Question
Posted by: worried_88 | 2008/10/14

18weeks, contact with german measles

HI. i am in my early 20' s and came in contact with someone who has german measles. Firstly, it is the very early stages of the measles and I was only around him for about an hour. at that stage none of us were aware that he had measles as there where no signs. i am really stressing because i dont want my baby to be affected by this! please tell me what could happen as i am going to see my gynea tomorrow, but need reassurance asap.

You should ask your doctor to do blood tests to see whether you are immune or not.