Posted by: NG | 2009-02-18

18 weeks pregnant - WHEN ??

Hi, i am 18 weeks pregnant,

When will i start feeling the baby kick ?
When can i know what baby i am having?
Is it safe to take Omega 3 and 6 Tablets this early?
What is a good multivitamin to take while pregnant?
What is good for brain developement?

Movements`start between 18 and 22 weeks.
The sex can be seen on scan from 16 weeks depending on the position.
Omega 3 & 6 are fine and good for brain development.
Pregnavit M is a good general multivitamin.

Posted by: n | 2009-02-24

This is my first pregnancy... we could see the sex of the baby at my 13 week scan. I used folic acid for the first 3 months and then started with DS24

Reply to n
Posted by: NB | 2009-02-19

You can feel the baby move any time from between 16-20weeks. It feels like little bubbles, if I can describe it like that!
You won' t feel it every day in the beginning, maybe only a few times a week! The sex of your baby can be determined also from about 16weeks, it depends on how the baby lies.
I was recommended to use " Milcarra"  (Omega 3& 6) from the 3rd trimester . I don' t know if you can use it earlier. I used Pregnavit M through both my pregnancies &  breastfeeding &  I believe only in this multivitamin.

Reply to NB