Posted by: Andy | 2009-01-16

18 and still a virgin

Well im 18 and im still a virgin and I dont really know what to do
I get a lot of stick for it and often kinda feel left out in a way not
to mention the fact that im usually quite horny which results
in me feeling sexually frustrated, ive talked with people about it
before and there constantly saying whats with rush its no big deal and that you must wait until your ready, the thing is I am ready and have been for a long time.

Its not like im really naff with girls ok im far from perfect but ive seen worse, im not fat, ugly or anything like that its just never happend for me simple as that really dunno what to do

Sexually you are most probably ready – physically you have reached a sexual peak and readiness. The important thing is to push yourself into sexual activity with any person might result in either “sexually risky behaviour” as well as emotional frustrations of emotional unfilled ness. Masturbation is quite normal and a safe way to relief the sexual frustration. To have sex just to be “in” is often not the solution. Hang in there and take responsibility for sexual safety as well as emotional safety – you will know when it is right for you! The fact that you are still a virgin – is not necessarily negative – a lot of girls would prefer to know that they are special enough that it is your first as well.

Posted by: Anne | 2009-01-20

Ummm... what' s wrong with being a virgin at your age. I think it' s awesome - good on you for not rushing it.

Reply to Anne
Posted by: WellDone | 2009-01-19

Hi Andy

I am 25 going on 26 next month and I am still a virgin. I take pride in my virginity and WILL wait until the day that I marry.

Like you, I get a lot (and I mean a LOT) of stick for it and again like you, I am very horny. It is difficult not to grab something, but I think that waiting is the way to go. I see myself as pure, and if you have slept with 100 women, you are far from pure...

Remember, it is a lot easier to loose your virginity than get it back...

Reply to WellDone
Posted by: anon | 2009-01-19

Honestly you being 18 &  still a virgin is something you should be very proud of. I know you will gets pricks out there that will make fun of you or call you stupid names but laugh it off, it will be worth it in the end. Your virginity is supposed to be given to that some1 special. Instead of being around the block &  getting noticed its better to save it. Im not ashamed, not even a bit to say that my bf and i at the age of 23 gave it up to each other &  i was so shocked that he waited for the right person. I always hoped that i could meet a guy who would make me his 1st like i would make him my 1st but i never had much hope since guys just wana be all over the place but hey its true when they say good things happen to those who wait. Im glad i did. a girl who' s a virgin will appreciate a guy more for the fact that he could control himself &  still think on the old lines of saving it for the right person, its hard to find a guy like that nowdays. People who messed up will always be the 1st to tell u which path u should go down to be at their level. If u feel bad think of my guy who gave it up at 23

Reply to anon
Posted by: Ja | 2009-01-19

I wish i waited. Young and stupid.... could pay for the fun for a looooong time. Stick it out! I wish i had.

Reply to Ja
Posted by: jake | 2009-01-19

we were all there once, brah, you mind is really lying to you, it is not true that it is supposed to have happend, try to relax and you will soon find someone special and then it happens,

Try being safe when it does happen, use a condom at all times. remember you are pure and that is very special this days.

Reply to jake