Question
Posted by: worried | 2009/08/14

17 weeks pregnant-No weight gained

Hi I am 17 weeks pregnant but have not picked up any weight.Is this normal? I eat well,oats in the morning,10am a light snack,pretzels etc,12pm lunch-a sandwhich,2pm yoghurt and fruit and then supper.
Please advice.

As long as the baby's growth is okay, there is no need to worry.

1
Posted by: lolly | 2009/08/14

I think it' s normal, I am 37 weeks, I actually lost weight in the beginning, only started gaining later on after about 4 months, overall weight gain so far is 6kg, of which I think about 4 is for the baby since he already weighs 3.6kg. no need to worry

Reply to lolly