Question
Posted by: shy girl | 2010/07/01

17 weeks pregnant

This is my second pregnancy, i am 17 weeks and already showing. is this too soon. I also noticed that i am gaining weight much faster this time around and i am eating correctly. I find i am hungry alot more often, i eat alot of fruit about 5 a day and veggies at night but they weight just keeps piling on. My tummy always feels swollen and bloated. Wil the weight gain slow down and showing at 17 weeks is this normal.
I was normal weight at conception tummy was flat but all of a sudden i feel pregnant with twins thats how fast my tummy is showing? Thanks

It is nomal to show at 17 weeks. You don't say how much weight you have gained. The appearance of the tummy may just be bloating.

1