Question
Posted by: worriedNomusa | 2010/07/13

17 weeks preg Uterus pains when walking.

hi Doc, i have been getting these pains from my 16th week till now, at work i work in an office environment but when i decide to walk somewhere it''s difficult because i get these uterus pains as i''m walking. it even feels like the weight baby is hurting me. the pains are like stabbing pains that go hand in hand with each step i take. At night i feel worse. This is a constant pains. at 15 weeks the Doc said i was fine showed me my SCAN from the ultra sound but now i dont know whats happening. This is my third child and in all my pregnancies it has been a breeze, i have worked till i popped on my last one i did not have a problem with pains. it was only at in my 8-9 months at night or when i haven''t walked for a while. Doc whats happening with me?

It is hard to say without an examination. It could be stretching of the ligaments. It could also be a bladder infection. You should contact your doctor.

1