Question
Posted by: Nats | 2011-03-25

16 weeks pregnant

I am now 16 weeks pregnant. My gynea said that i shoudl start feeling movement, i did feel one movement a few days ago, but then nothing again. I am worried that there might be something wrong with the baby or is it normal that there is not that much movement?

It is normal. Proper movements are only really felt after 20 weeks.

2
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2011-03-29

Posted by: Purple | 2011-03-25

In a first pregnancy you usually feel moveemnt for the first time somehwere between 18 and 22 weeks.

Very skinny people might feel it earlier than this. In a second pregnancy you might feel it at around 14 - 16 weeks - only becuase you know what the feeling feels like already.

Reply to Purple